NEW: RESOURCE PAGE

Searching for tutorials and software about Deep Learning and Neural Nets? Be sure to look at my Resource Page!
Looking for Octave? Go to my Easy Octave on Mac page!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Getting the Udacity assignment up.

Lucky I got the stuff from Github yesterday,   the Register informs me today was an unscheduled holiday for OSS developers :)


Unfortunately, no holiday here. So to do the first assignment using my conda installation of TensorFlow, I now have to chase down a bunch of modules and do "conda install".  Ok, I've downloaded  the example files in the notebook, everything is copacetic. But maybe just maybe getting the docker image could have been smarter ....if all the install work is done there for the student.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, let me know what you think of my blog, and what material I should add!